What is Open Grow bag?
Open Top is a UV-protected plastic bag with black coating inside and white on the outside filled with the highest quality coco substrate. A perfect mixture of coco coir chips and coco peat is mixed specially to accommodate the needs of your plants and encourage root development.
Substrate comes in a dehydrated and compressed form for cheaper transport and easier handling. Substrate rehydrates upon addition of water filling in the plastic bag.
We can prepare Open Tops of various sizes and compositions. Don’t hesitate to contact us for more details!
GROW BAGS FOR YOU
WHICH PLANTS WILL BENEFIT FROM GROWING IN GROW BAGS?
Open Top Grow Bags are effective products for soilless, hydroponic, and greenhouse cultivation of many crops
Volume after rehydration: from 1L to 64L
Substrate type and composition: specialized mix of coco coir pith, chips, and filers
Washed/Treated: unwashed, washed, and treated and washed products are available
Bag: polythene bag with UV protection for maximum 5 years and holes below for optimal drainage
Most of the properties can be adjusted according to your needs!
CHOOSE THE BEST
Comparing to mineral wool and other substrates:
Up to 6 months faster harvesting time
Higher overall yield
Efficient use of water and nutrients
We will help you choose the best product to fit the needs of your plants
JUST THE BEST FOR YOU
Open Top Grow Bags make transplanting easier and faster
- 5-10 times faster transplanting, even for large plants
- Significant reduction of manual labor and associated costs
- Possibility to transplant plants directly on the site
- Composition of the substrate is custom selected for healthy root development and reliable drainage for specific plants
- Easy transportation thanks to lightweight and compact container and substrate